Welcome to the Kentucky Freelancer & Self-Employed Professionals Program!
We’ve created a program just for you—the self-employed and freelance professional. Contained within these pages, you will find practical business information and helpful tools just for your business.
As a freelancer and self-employed business, we know and understand some of the obstacles you face growing your business. Our knowledgeable business consultants stand ready to assist you with the challenges below:
- Limited networking opportunities
- Business marketing and promotions
- Revenue and profit growth
- Development of business ideas and solutions
- Overcoming the perception of being too small
- Staying focused and organized while balancing work and family
The KSBDC has a suite of services specifically designed for the self-employed and freelance professional. Listed below are just of few of the services we offer.
- Networking strategies
- Market research and strategic planning
- Marketing positioning, sales and marketing advice
- Financial planning and management
- Assistance in developing ideas & solutions
- Accounting resources and tools